Mount Baker Tiny Homes specializes in factory built tiny homes on wheels. These are all the rage due to several factors:
- Flexibility. Though you can make a tiny home on wheels your permanent residence, you also have the flexibility to move to different locations.
- Planning. You can also build a tiny home on wheels without knowing exactly where you are going to put it. This makes the planning less complicated.
- Implementation. More and more cities and municipalities are making special provisions for using tiny homes on wheels, including tiny home villages.
- Affordability. Given the high cost of renting and the difficulty of purchasing a home, tiny houses are in reach financially when other options are not.
- Investment. Tiny homes are also an investment. They are more durable than other temporary housing structures like RVs or Park Models because they are built to the standard residential building code. You can also increase the value of your property by adding a tiny home and doing a title replacement to convert it to real property.
- Declutter. More than these practical considerations, many people are seeing the value of decluttering their lives. It turns out that we don’t really need several rooms full of stuff to be happy?
Mount Baker Tiny Homes is currently offering our 8×24 tiny home on wheels for sale. Please reach out if you would like to explore this option.